Saturday, July 10, 2010

YuM

One thing I have not talked about in my wedding posts is the wedding "diet". The pressure is on to look great and feel great at the wedding. My dress fits, so that is a bonus, but I still do not want to look back at pictures and think "if only I had lost that extra 5 lbs"

B and I have been watching calories and working out (he works out way more then me!)

This week I realized my love for roasted veggies! So good! I picked up some zucchini and sweet potatoes at the local farmers market and decided to make them into roasted veg.

It is easy to make and delicious to eat. Good food that is good for you!

  • Heat oven to 400
  • Place baking sheet in oven for 10 minutes to warm (this helps keep the food from sticking)
  • Cut up your favorite vegetables into thick slices or chunks.
  • spread veggies onto baking sheet  and drizzle with olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • Bake for 30 minutes. (note:some veggies like zucchini do not take as long to cook, just keep an eye on it)

















Enjoy!

No comments: