Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our first duel christmas card!

Over the 5 years that my now husband and I have been together, I was always firm on not signing his name on my christmas cards. Although we were living together and even when we were engaged, I was convinced we had to be married before we could share christmas cards.

So, here it is! The Duel Christmas Card!

Thanks to Shutterfly we are able to create a picture card, with a recap of our wedding day! I am still debating on the style, because there are so many to choose from, but for now here is a preview of what we have....











(Don't worry, his head will not be cropped out in the real deal)

Shutterfly makes it really easy to upload and create anything. Not only are we creating our christmas card, we are going to create photobooks for family members so that they can remember the wedding.
I also plan to make a 2011 calendar for my new husband with some fun pictures!

One reason we are able to make all these picture gifts is because Shutterfly sends so many great email promos!
Go to the Shutterfly home page.


Happy Uploading!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks great! I love that you didn't let him sign his name on your christmas card until now! HA!

abkdesign said...

Love them! Hope I get one!!