Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dining Room Finale

You might remember that I painted my dining room (Here is a refresher)

Well, after 4 or 5 different visions for this room, I have completed it! I am done... moving on to the next room.

Here is the progression:

The begining:



The Middle:






And the end
 I have found peace with the dining room....
(so has CJ our cat... can you spot her in the pics below)


We painted the walls, Texas Leather by Benjamin Moore (Sherwin William Paint)

We replaced the light fixture $79 @ Lowes
also installed a dimmer switch, that helps a lot!

( I hated the factory light that came with the house)











We rearranged some furniture and added curtains (not in love with them, but they were $25 at Target)
I decided since the walls were so dark, I would make white my main accent color. Minimal items in the room and light shades of color have really helped!

The total project cost about $150 including paint.







1 comment:

Jill said...

OOhhhhhhh, it looks great! Love that mirror and the light! So nice! The curtains don't look bad either... You did a great job!

What's your next room you're going to work on? Master? TV room/game room?