Sunday, January 2, 2011

Get ready 2011

I already feel like this is going to be a great year!

Day 1 was full of rest and Day 2 has been full of productivity! I think we are off to a great start!

After a long and rested week with family and friends, I am ready to hit the ground running in 2011!

We started our path to organization with new shelving in the garage and basement! Finally!

I rearranged furniture to help make a fresh start for the house.

Tomorrow starts a healthy diet, since I threw all health cares out the door since Thanksgiving! I will also become reacquinted with the gym this week... how I have missed you.
(Don't worry, I will be ending my final night of not caring about what I eat with some delicious Chinese!)

There is so much to look forward to this year as well!
We will celebrate several weddings, welcome several new babies with friends and  plan a 16 day European vacation for our one year anniversary!

This is going to be a busy, but exciting year!



I better get to bed early since I have to go back to work for the first time in 11 days.




Happy New Year Everyone! I look forward to sharing it with you!



No comments: