Monday, March 14, 2011

Musical Monday

I have failed at blogging lately. I blame it on the weather... it had taken the inspiration out of my life. I am SO ready for Spring I can not even stand it!

The spring weather will put a little more pep in my step, which will hopefully lead to some great blog posts.

Today I am dedicating this song to the Winter weather... it has no reference to weather, but the key phrase in the song sums up what I would like to say to the cold wet weather!!

(I apologize to those with sensitive ears, Explicit Language is involved in this song)

Cee Lo Green- F***K you (commonly known as Forget You)


Have a great day!!! Cheers to the Sunshine!!!!









1 comment:

Emma said...

Aiden loves this song ...clean version. It is blasted throughout the day at least twice in this house and Aiden sings all he words.