Tuesday, July 17, 2012

story time
















The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.... eh.... while this book was a page turner I was not impressed. I think that it will make a great movie and I look forward to seeing it, however, it was very predictable and while at the end you think you hate Nicholas Sparks for ending the story that way... you are surprised and yet some how unsatisfied with the ending

I recently finished Skinnydipping by Bethenny Frankel. I love Bethenny! I thought the book was about her life... It is not, however, the character has similar traits to Bethenny and I enjoyed reading about her adventures.

The only down side to the book was that there was a lot of story line and information in the first half, but then the second half was short and quick with little detail.
I recommend this one!




No comments: