I googled "how to cook a chicken"! Here is what I learned:
1) Thaw thaw thaw that bird! I thought by leaving it out for 5 hours, it would be thawed enough... when I got the step 2... I was wrong
2) Rinse the chicken and pull out the insides... this is when you really need the chicken to be thawed!!! Otherwise you will not get those guts out of there. Dry off the chicken then stuff it with onion and anything else you would like, I used onion and apples.
3) Heat oven to 400 degrees
4) Place chicken in a buttered baking dish (one with a lid is great)
5) Coat the chicken in olive oil or butter and seasoning of your choice. I used salt pepper and Garlic Garlic from Tastefully Simple
6) Put the baking dish covered into the oven. If you don't have a lid, use Foil
7) Cook for 60 minutes
8) un cover and cook for 30 more minutes until Golden Brown (this might take longer depending on how big your Chick is)
9) Serve or cut and save for future use. I plan to save and use for meals through out the week.
WOW... what a task. But it turned out pretty good!