Tuesday, May 24, 2011

you can paint that...

...my famous phrase that this time got me into a lot of work! As most of you know I love to paint things to make them look new!


When my in-laws decided to redo their kitchen at the family lake house, I of course could not let them leave the cabinets in their old state…. We had to paint them!

A few weeks later and a plea to get some help, the cabinets were completed and I am very pleased…

 Cabinet Doors before...
 hard at work...

 almost done....


I am very happy with how it looks, still needs a little work, but it really brightens things up! I am going to gently request that my MIL is not attached to the teapot stencil border, but we will see if those ever get retired...

(sorry I do not have any before pics of the kitchen… just the doors)


Paint Color- Valspar from Lowes- Chef White
Hardware- Lowes- Brushed Nickel




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks great! I agree totally brightens that space up! Nice work!

bluemeow said...

Come to my house and paint my cabinets!!!!