Thursday, June 30, 2011

quick,easy and inexpensive

It is hard to believe that this weekend is already the Fourth of July… it came so fast I barely had time to decorate for it.


Here are a few quick and easy (also cheap) decoration ideas for Independence Day!

my mantel for the summer is set with sea glass bottles and my two white little bird friends, I just added a small flag and some wooden stars ($1 at garage sale)... wah-la...instant patriotism.


My pepsi box is a year round decoration, but by adding some flags and red flowers from my garden, my entry way is 4th of July ready!
 

This is one of my favorites! some of you might know that I love to save and reuse aluminum cans... check out my friend Martha and her FREE template. I used these last weekend at a party to hold cutlery and straws!
 

This jar is filled with cupcake papers, some cheap bead necklaces and flags... all items were purchased for less then $1 each!

if you need more ideas, check out this site
and look at this house (LOVE)

 and serve these.... YUM


Just a few fun ideas! there is still time!


No comments: