Friday, November 4, 2011

christmas greetings

I love to send Christmas cards... mostly I just love to send anything in the mail!

I plan to order cards from Shutterfly again this year. They have the most options and best designs... not to mention the best deals!! Right now you can save 20% on all cards!
They make it easy... I just have to make the decision on what I want on my card!!

B and I did travel quite a bit this year, so maybe I will feature a picture from one of our trips... I might even make a variety of cards, different photos on each one, so that everyone is not seeing the same card!

I like the following styles.... what do you think. Will you send Christmas cards this year???




1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for reminding me about this! Holy crap, I almost missed the boat!!!