Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am not Martha Stewart



That Martha, she sure has some great ideas and recipes… I wish I had her creative skills…
On the cover of this month’s MS magazine, a yummy Strawberry layer cake… it looked delicious and most important, not too hard to make.


So… I decided I would make this beauty.

First things first… a Tube Pan… well, I already fail, because I do not own this. So, I used the bunt cake pan, it has a hole in it so it’s the same. NOT
So after my first fail, the chiffon cake got stuck in the pan.. Awesome. So I only go to make 2 layers instead of 3.

The recipe was super easy (aside from the pan issue)

It tastes delicious, despite how it looks





1 comment:

Jill said...

I don't even know what a tube pan is, but this looks great!

When can I stop by for a taste?