Friday, May 18, 2012

friday facts


- I have shopping fever.... I need to go clothes shopping ASAP
- I am excited to go to the Springfield Extravaganza Flea Market this Sunday
- sounds weird, but I like when friends ask me to watch their children... it makes me feel like maybe I do have some maternal instincts... or at least I am trust worthy with children.
-I am at a point where I need to lose 5 lbs or just accept it and buy the next size pants....
- the dog barks so much on Fridays that I almost would rather work at the office... ugh!!!
-I support gay marriage and I don't even know why people care or need to make a fuss about it. I am not big in politics, but there are far more important issues that should determine what makes a good president...
- I need a new show to watch on Netflix... any suggestions?
-It is 11:45am and I am still in my PJs!

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm jealous that you work from home on Fridays and can stay in your pjs all day.

I'm jealous of your trip to Springfield! Buy me something nice...

And I'm with you on politics and gay marriage. Talk about something else!