Tuesday, June 12, 2012

7 years later

I am no longer held down by the restraints of a student loan....


In 2001 I signed the dotted lines for 3 loans that I never imagined having to pay off and no one told me about the interest ... I graduated in 2005 and started paying  and today marks my freedom!!!

7 years after graduating from the University of Dayton I have a degree and no more school debt!!!

wow.

It does make me emotional. I am thankful that I competed my degree... I have made some of the best friends in the 4 years I spent at UD that I continue to love today... I am lucky to have the best husband who supported me through this payment process and kept me on track... when I wanted those new shoes or new car or new anything... he reminded me that getting these loans paid off would feel so great! He was right!!!!

I will now take a minute to just appreciate this moment in my life....








2 comments:

Jill said...

What a great weight lifted! So awesome! Glad you did it!!!

abkdesign said...

Way to go!!! You should definatly reward yourself now!!!