Monday, February 11, 2013

baby bump update- 20 weeks

20 weeks down.... 20 more to go!

The last 4 weeks have flown by! Time is flying... I try not to think about it too much because it stresses me out! So much to do before this bundle arrives.

20 weeks- Well, as of now the baby is about 13 ounces and the length of a banana! Growing! I am growing too! Officially entered into Maternity pants... not the most comfortable things to be honest, but better then my pants being too tight! Bras are a whole different issue... stressful really because I need to buy new ones... yet they tell me that these ladies are not done growing... how many bras does a pregnant lady need!? GEEZ

We went for our ultra sound yesterday! Gender Reveal... nope! We are keeping it a secret! It was AMAZING to see this baby moving inside and all its little parts. I would say he/she first photo shoot was successful and frame worthy! Here is a nice shot of our little babies face





I feel great, aside from the round three of sinus cold, weird rash on my body and acne... I guess it's all part of the process.

The nursery is coming along, I will post more about that plan soon!

All in all things are going well and I am looking forward to a busy summer getting to know our baby!!





3 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG this post brought tears to my eyes! I'll tell ya, after you have a baby there is no controlling emotions! lol

Jill said...

I love this! I still can't believe you're already 20 weeks!

What a sweet little face!

HandHmom said...

I love what you did with the sonogram image. Adorable!! Keep blowing bubbles baby Berbee! Can't wait for your arrival.