Friday, September 20, 2013

friday fun facts


back to blogging-so bringing back the Friday facts....

- I love our baby sitter! She is so nice and patient and I can tell that she actually cares about Marra! which is of course why we hired her...
- on the flip side, I hate that we have to leave our sweet baby every day... I try not to think about the fact that we pay someone to take care of our child... it really puts things into perspective- like how much money does a family really need?? Do I need to work??
- today I am leaving work early to run some errands.... I have not been so excited to go to Target and the Mall in a long time!
- our cutie has been smiling away lately! It is so much fun to see her smiling face!
- She also loves her hands and eats them all day long...





No comments: