Friday, December 13, 2013

friday facts

- it is true when they say that the Holiday season is totally different when  you have a child. I get so excited for her to see all the lights and I even sing her Christmas songs... let me tell you that I used to hate that the stations turned on the Christmas tunes so soon.... now its great!

- I love the show Nashville... especially the music! There is one song that I LOVE and it makes me happy. I sing this one to Marra also...View the clip of the song here!
These two girls are sisters and sing so well together!

- in relation to the above.. the sisters names are Lennon and Maisy... I love those names!!

- we cut down our Christmas tree for the 4th year. I say this every year, but this is the best one yet!!

- I only have 2 more days of work for the year!!! Super excited

- I do not bake Christmas cookies... the only reason this makes me sad is because my grandma would bake all winter long!! We would eat Christmas Cookies until Valentines Day! Maybe I need to start making some...

- I have about 20 things to get done today... yet I sit here writing this nonsense blog post...


better get to it...



No comments: