Monday, January 26, 2015

Stitch Fix


I ordered and received my first Stitch Fix this week. Have you heard of this?

You compete a style profile, you pay $20 and they send you a box of 5 items. Then you get to try on and decide what you want to keep... if you keep it all you get a 25% discount- oh and your $20 goes toward your purchase.

So here is how my experience went:

- I can say that I was anxious and excited at the same time... I am not a splurge type and I was nervous that nothing would be in my price range.
- Even my husband was excited for me!
- I opened the box and was thrilled just with the packaging



- I think that the stylist was spot on- navy blue and neutral shades. Lots of stripes and conservative prints.
- I tried everything on right away and honestly to this moment I am still waiting to make up my mind!
- Things ranged from $38-$75. Not bad at all in my opinion... at least from what I was expecting.
- The only complaint is that some of the items in my opinion were over priced for what they were.... so a black and white stripe shirt... $38 I could get that at the Gap for $15. Or a scarf for $48... very nice scarf, but again, I can get something like that much less expensive.

Not the best pic

A couple suggestions for your Stitch Fix:

- Look at the clothes and try things on before you look at the prices! This way you know for sure how much you like something and then price might not sway you.
- try things on together and try things on with your own clothes to make sure you have options!

I will do it again. Maybe every 6 months.....

I will be sure to share what I end up keeping from this Fix!

Thanks to "Vivian" my stylist!!







No comments: