Thursday, July 1, 2010

I have a confession

As you all know, I am planning a wedding. On top of that I travel for work... a lot. Just to give you a brief over view

July 17- Guest at a wedding in Michigan
July 19-July 26- Conference in Denver
July 31- Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party
August 14-20- Conference in  Anaheim
August 28- our Wedding

You might be thinking, where do you find the time to plan a wedding..... exactly! I am so strung out with stress I am surprised that I get any sleep....

Here is where I tell you the secret of how I found my adrenaline to get me through it all.



Please have an open mind..... I have ... TWILIGHT FEVER!

I started the first of the series a few weeks ago and read it in 2 days... I moved on to New Moon.... that one took me a little longer. but then.... I saw the movies. My obsession took a turn for the worst.
I am truly 100% in love ... real love with this series.

If you are human, you have heard that the new movie Eclipse is out. I am 25 pages away from finishing the book.... I think about it ALL DAY.
I go home after work telling myself that I have to get everything done so that I can go to bed and read! How lame is that????

It might be lame, but in a wierd way it is motivating! I am getting more done.

I could go on and on and on... but I just wanted to make sure that you all knew of my recent obsession.

Does anyone else share this obsession.... even a little? I am counting down until Saturday when I will see Eclipse.



P.S. Team Edward



No comments: