We were off to a great start! All things on schedule... everyone was on time to the rehearsal and they actually were willing to help and pay attention. Not that we doubt our friends, but you go in assuming that they just want to get the party started and want to rush through the rehearsal.
Quick facts about Rehearsal:
- SOO glad that we had one!
- I had a bag full of Ribbon Bouquets from the Bridal Showers and we did not use them.
- The ceremony muscian was late causing a frustrated groom, surprisingly, I was ok with it.
- I cried, a lot! during the practice vows. I had to wear my sunglasses during because it helped me to not whimper at every word.
- Run through with your bridesmaids is key, for some reason they all want to ask the pace you want them to walk....
Behind me you can sort of see the bags I have to my bridesmaids, I think they were a hit.
Here are the ladies, after I had 2 glasses of wine and chose to give public speeches about each of them, needless to say... more crying. (sisters not pictured)
Here is one of the groomsmen posing with his new tie for the wedding day