Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for

1- my health
2- my husband and best friend- B squared
3-my family who has been there through good and bad, and even though we might not always get along, we know that we will always be there for each other
4- my new family- the inlaws- Its nice to have family support close to home... we always get along, but we do not always agree... but again, we are always there for each other
5- my grandmother
6-my niece and nephew
7- a warm and quiet home
8- having a job (even though i complain about it)
9- the ability to travel the world
10-friends- old, new and lost along the way...
11-wine
12-a car that has not broken down on me...yet
13-a cozy bed
14-my education
15-thankful people
16- freedom of speech
17-blogging, my new found friend


....

I could go on....

What are some things that you are thankful for?




No comments: