Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What are you bringing to the table?

Some of you might be hosting Thanksgiving, so you are bringing lots to the table. I am a guest for this day, so I have to bring a dish or two to share. I am assigned to Fruit and Chocolate dessert... hmmmm.

Fruit, that part is easy, I will make a festive fall fruit salad. This will have, apples, pears, pomegranate seeds and some other things I will determine later....

For the Chocolate Dessert, I have decided to make a Chocolate Pecan Pie. I got the recipe from my butter lovin' friend, Paula Deen.


After the pie, I found a recipe for Butternut Squash Bread Pudding... YUM. I found this in my Real Simple November issue.


In addition to all this, my husband decided he would like to bring a pumpkin roll, so we have this too!

No comments: