Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Storybook Shower

I can finally post about the baby shower I planned back in January.
(thank you to Jill for taking pictures, after my camera broke)

As I talked about in previous posts, my friend was expecting a baby boy and I (along with some others) planned a Storybook Baby Shower.

You can view the invites here and the theme items here
The shower was a success, everyone had a great time. While my decor was limited, the theme was great!
Each menu item coordinated to a children's book.

Menu:
Veggie Tray- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
Fruit Tray- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Cheese and Crackers-The Cheese
Ham Sandwiches- Green Eggs and Ham
Green Deviled Eggs- Green Eggs and Ham
Chicken Salad sandwiches- Chicken Little
Crock Pot Meatballs- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Monkey Bread- Ten Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Mini Muffins- If you give a Moose a Muffin
Candy- Hansel and Gretel
Cookies- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie
Dirt Cups- Diary of a Worm and The Very Hungry Caterpillar









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

Turned out great!

Note: Looks your picture is too wide for your column here... bummer! I need to work on my column width too!