Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"see you in another life brotha"

Insert British accent here... Aye Brotha...

So, after four months of watching six seasons of ABCs hit series LOST, all I can take away is a love for Desmond, a character in the show and his key phrases...

For those of you who do not know.... B and I have spent since January watching LOST on Netflix. Now, why four months you ask? Well... because each episode is 40 minutes long plus each of the six seasons had at least 15 episodes...
We grew to love/hate the characters in Seasons 1-3, grew to desire more info on why things happened and what the island really was... and then grew confused, frustrated and anxious to get on with our lives!

While I loved certain characters and felt a little teary on the final episodes... I still think that they really got "lost" when filming this show. The end was great, SPOILER... they all get to Heaven. However, what the heck happened in between... how did they die, was it the plane crash, was it the bomb...???

My theory all along was that they were stuck in purgatory... I guess there are a lot of theories....

Bottom line, I am happy its over. Bob says he wants the last four months of his life back... I am ok with it, I liked the show regardless of the missing links and random plots.


Have you seen it? What are your thoughts??

Now the question is... what to watch next? Any series recommendations?

1 comment:

Emma said...

"see you in another life brother"