Wednesday, April 4, 2012

story time



I have always been a reader, all my life. In my early 20's I seemed to not make the time to read or just couldn't get into it...
Over the past few years I have read on and off. The past year I have been on a reading frenzy!


I among many who have been into the Hunger Games trilogy. While I do not feel the same love that I felt for the Twilight Saga, I am really into the Katniss, Peeta, Gale love triangle!


I have finished the first two of three books in the Hunger Games series and I am excited to get through #3, Mockingjay... then I will give you a review of it all!


I recently was out with friends and someone recommended a couple books, so of course I went to the Library and got them. 


Baby Proof by Emily Giffin- Good Book. Predictable Ending.... if you have ever doubted your maternal instincts or whether you wanted to have children you should read this book! I can see a movie coming out of this sometime soon






Whats next... I am currently holding MWF seeking BFF  by Rachel Bertsche. I am excited to read this and share it with you! 










What are you reading?


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Currently reading, The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.... and can NOT wait for to see the movie!I'm almost finished and just started it over the weekend!

Anonymous said...

OMG....I just bought The Lucky One yesterday!! Already done with the first chapter. I too love to read. Mattie-Can't wait to hear about your new book! Marjolein