Thursday, January 3, 2013

miss me?

It has been over a month since my last post... did you notice?

Highlights of the last weeks...

We enjoyed the Holidays, Thanksgiving to New Years with family and friends. We survived the end of the world that did not happen.... cut down our Christmas tree... set it up... took it down...

oh and.... found out we are having a baby!!!

Yes, I said it... in about 6 months we will meet a new addition to our family! July 1 is the estimated arrival for this little one. I love summer birthdays... partially because I am a July baby as well!

We kept it a secret from everyone for the first few weeks, told our families at Thanksgiving and then went public the week before Christmas... now I tell strangers which is rather fun. Just the other day I decided it made sense to tell the cashier at our local convenient store while I bought Champagne for our friends on NYE....

We are very excited so please be warned as a reader my posts will now incooperate pregnancies stories, baby planning process and all the other stuff that I am not aware of yet that comes with having a baby!




2 comments:

Jill said...

Yea!!! So exciting!

Andrea said...

So excited for future posts! And yes I missed you!