Wednesday, March 20, 2013

baby bump update-25 weeks


25 weeks- just 2 weeks away from the 3rd trimester! Crazy town!
Time is really flying by. My belly is really in full force these days. Sometimes I feel like the baby will be 10 pounds because my stomach has grown so much.

baby stats- at this time our baby weighs around 1 1/2 pounds and is 13-14 inches long. My phone app says that the baby is now the size of a cauliflower.... sounds big to me. Buddy (our nickname for baby) can hear us now and wow... is he/she one active little baby! I feel it move at least 3-4 times a day! Its pretty cool... except when the dancing happens on my bladder.

my stats- at my last appt. I had gained a total of about 20 pounds since week 6 of pregnancy... I would say that is better then expected. I was for sure convinced that I would have gained 40 by now... so I am pleased.
the past few days I have been swelling up more, but I think I am just realizing the importance of putting my feet up and wearing comfy shoes.

We had friends over for St. Patty's Day for Corned Beef Sandwiches and green cupcakes! Our friends brought their little ones, so we had 3 kids under 2 yrs old at the house... wow do I realize how much baby proofing will need to be done!



No comments: