Monday, April 1, 2013

nursery plan


Our nursery is coming along nicely... I do not have the grand reveal pictures yet, but I will share the plan.

Since we do not know the gender we needed to be neutral, but with colors that mix well with others... so we picked Grey and Yellow.

I do not have a theme... sorry for those that disagree, but I do not understand having a "theme"... but since people always ask, what is the theme... I say grey and yellow and then when they look at me weird I say... patterns....

I am mixing my eclectic style into the nursery with a not so matchy matchy look. I had struggled to find a crib set that I loved... babies r' us and buy buy baby failed me!! I was able to find a mix of neutral things I like on Pottery Barn Kids site, again not really even a set that goes together, but they had some adorable prints!

Here is a preview... the only thing that is actually currently in the nursery below is the rug and the crib... The dresser is the color of below, but with a mirror. It is an old dresser that we have had and just moved over. The bedding is from PBkids  Harper Bedding and we have registered for it. The chair is similar to the one we bought... the other items are just ideas... ways to bring in different prints etc to the room...




Once the room is complete I will share real pictures. More to come... you can see more on my Pinterest board 


1 comment:

Jill said...

Love this! Can't wait to see it all come together!! Great ideas!