Wednesday, May 15, 2013

baby bump update- 33 weeks

7 weeks to go.... 

baby stats- Estimated at about 4 1/2 lbs. This baby is movin' and groovin' in there... in fact lately he/she has made a home on the right side of my body and protrudes out so much I am convinced that they believe that is the exit.

my status-We are getting excited... nervous, anxious.. all of the above.
I am getting a little more uncomfortable, very tired and mentally I feel calm, but anxious of all the things that I need to do in the next few weeks! I go to the doctor tomorrow, so I don't have a weight update... but since last time I would guess I am up about 40 lbs... not terrible, but hopefully I do not make it to 50!

I am LOVING this cinnamon bread from Wal-Mart. I stumbled upon it one day shopping and have craved it ever since. I have it as toast with butter or cream cheese. I most love it with Peanut Butter and Jelly!!




We attended a breast feeding class this week. It was beneficial for me to understand the process. It has reaffirmed what I already know... that is takes work and patience to nurse a baby. The reoccurring dream that I have is that I forget to feed the baby... I am sure that we can not forget, pretty sure the baby won't let me, but its just the pressure of being the source of the milk!

The class benefited B because he is realizing how important it is for parent-baby bonding right when the baby is born. He is understanding that we will not allow visitors to whisk into the room immediately after the baby is born, we need at least an hour of time together as a new family!


The nursery is almost done, we have had two showers already and one more this weekend! More posts to come on that. Lots of new baby items to learn about!

Time is flying by!




No comments: