Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"turn around...let me look at you".....

yep- I hear that a lot! It seems that people first ask:
"What are you having a boy or a girl"? when I say that we don't know they follow up with..."oh well turn around let me look at you from behind"- excuse me?

Apparently women are firm believers that if your hips/butt are wide then you are carrying a girl and if not, then its a boy.
Well... I am not sure how I feel about that, or whether it is true, but I am going to go ahead and say that it is never appropriate to request a pregnant woman to be viewed from behind!

At two recent baby showers hosted for me, they took a poll on what everyone thought. Yes, this did involve me spinning in circles for people!

One group voted 50/50- right down the middle. Which is interesting because those are my exact odds!

The other group voted 10 to 6 BOY......




We have 5 1/2 weeks to go until we learn the gender!!! Can't wait!





No comments: