Monday, April 25, 2016

Shut up

Have you ever been on vacation to the south and swooned over the window treatments- including the shutters on the windows...

me too!!

I needed that in my life!

We needed new window treatments in our bedroom as we had cellular blinds (do you know what those are??) not cute!

We got quotes on traditional faux wood blinds and plantation shutters (so I can full fill my vacation dream)

We chose the Plantation Shutters- here is why:
- They are beautiful
- They make the room feel like we are on vacation
- They last much longer them blinds that get tangled in the wind and when your kid tries to make them go up and down all day
- they are safer with children- no strangulation risk


We LOVE them!! We put them in our Master and in the nursery. Due to budget, we have to wait to put them in the rest of the bedroom windows.

Terrible pictures, but you get the idea-
 Master bedroom (2 of the 4 windows)


Baby MJs room (1 of 2 windows)

I can not get enough of these and would recommend them to anyone else who enjoys a coastal/traditional feeling in their home.





No comments: